Friday, August 04, 2006

Angie going camping 2

Friday, August 4, 2006


I took Angie to her school around 13.30 this afternoon. Before leaving, she asked me, "Mom ... will you stay until all of us leave?"


Honestly, I was surprised to hear that. I thought that she would just ask me to drop her by, then I would go to my workplace.


Then, she went on, "The last time when I went on vacation with my junior high school friends, and you were in Yogya, dad just dropped me be at school, and directly left me. So, when we were leaving, the other students beckoned to anybody there, their parents, family members, or whoever. Me? I had nobody to beckon."


Ups ... I felt so touched, so I said yes to her want.


Angie and I arrived in her school around 13.30. It was very crowded. The school yard was full of the buses that would take the students to Bantir, the campsite. There were also very many parents, family members, friends of the students who were about to go camping. Not long after that, Angie disappeared in the middle of the crowd.


When time showed 13.45, I didn't feel comfortable coz I had a class at 14.00. So, I was looking for her in the crowd. I found her. Then I told her sadly that I had to leave, no time to say goodbye and beckon to her while they depart. Guess what Angie said? "Go ... Mom ... go!!! I am fine here."


Ups ... LOL.


Before leaving her, I kissed her both cheeks and forehead and said, "Take good care of yourself, honey!" 


Then I left for my workplace.


Arriving at the office, I told a workmate there. He laughed very loudly hearing me say so. LOL.


Oh kids ... LOL.

No comments: